New for 2020 is our 1.9 inch OD step and porch handrail with posts kit. Each kit assembles easily and is pre-finished with a beautiful hammered black powder coat. Available in 6 ft. (4 step)., and 8 ft. (6 step) lengths. Perfect for indoor and rugged enough for the outdoors. This all aluminum 1.9 in. O.D. construction will stand up to the harshest of weather while providing superior strength thanks in part of the T-6063 aluminum construction.
All kits come with (1) 6 ft or 8 ft handrail pipe (depending on selection), (2) 34 inch round pipe posts with a level welded flange (3 posts with the 8 ft. kit), color matched post base covers included, (2) adjustable angle round pipe cradle brackets (3 with the 8 ft. kits), (2) pipe end plugs, and assembly fasteners with exterior grade mounting hardware for concrete steps – Standard. Posts can be mounted to wooden steps by purchasing our post to wooden deck hardware kit under parts and fasteners page (sold separately)
Check out the specifics below:
- No weld solution with easy installation – perfect for porches and steps
- Posts come with a level 5 x 5 x 1/4 inch base plate flange. Color matched post base covers included! (Also, we can do angled base flanges for ramps too – simply call for details.)
- Can Be Trimmed to Size, or combine multiple kits together using the CHA650-M
- Instructions Included
- Powder Coat Finish in our Hammered Black, White, Bronze, Desert Tan, Silver Vein, and Copper Vein (lead time may exist for copper vein and silver vein)
- Interior and Exterior Compliant
- IBC and IRC Compliant
- Easily Add end loops or 1 ft level extensions components to meet current ADA standards for accessible design
- All kits work with all our 1.9 in OD components – Make any configuration, slope, bend, or turn by adding components
- Shipping Included to The Lower 48 Contiguous States
- International Shipping and Outside the contiguous states is available by calling our office.
Component Identifier: Click Here
Installation Instructions: Click Here
Engineering: Click Here
Splice Kit Instructions for CHA650-M: Click Here
There are no reviews yet.